It might seem a bit “cocky” to see a woman lock her dog inside a stroller and refuse to let her feet touch the ground. It may also come off as snobbish or ridiculous and you can laugh at this too, but a dog stroller is a wonderful and practical travel accessory for dog lovers. Let me explain why?
1) People with small sized dogs are often seen carrying their pets in their arms when heading to markets. You may not realize it, but there is undue pressure and weight on your spine. You feel tense and tired from the awkward clumsiness, so choosing a small dog stroller is not a good long-term choice.
2) Do you have an elderly or sick dog that longs to get outside? You can easily do this with a pet stroller. Outside air provides wonderful healing therapy for a sick dog. Not only will your dog’s boredom be cured, but the bright therapeutic sun will definitely make him feel better. His little poodle can be easily stored inside a pet stroller for medium dogs and then transported.
3) Load up all the necessities you need for your furry bundle of joy and walk anywhere. You won’t get bogged down by your cute little doggie paraphernalia wherever you go. The bowls, the bottle, the blanket, etc. They will easily store in the small dog stroller. Shove everything you need into the carriage compartment and head outside. You are going to take home a happy dog, we promise you.
4) People walking the streets are petrified by stray dogs on the loose. You don’t need constant fidgeting or barking during your leisurely stroll. Can you imagine your canine barking loudly and running after a little girl or an old man? Is it fair to terrorize the people around you because of your growling dog? It is not! Keep your dog safe in a carriage and make sure he can see and hear your voice to calm down. The best way to keep your medium sized mongrel safe from others is to strap him down inside the medium dog stroller.
5) You openly advertise pet strollers for small dogs when you take your little puppy inside. This gives people an idea to carry their pets carefully from one place to another.
6) Your dog is unpredictable and is used to the free environment of your home. If the pet is locked inside the stroller, you can safely walk in the area where your canine is sure to react. He’s definitely not going to pull you around the market on a leash and he’s also not going to howl like crazy if he sees a cat!
7) Strollers are made of thick, sturdy material. They won’t tear easily, so don’t worry at all about rough behavior from dogs. Simply buy a good dog stroller after doing some research online. We promise that you will never regret your decision.