Two Video Poker Games Worth Playing: Deuces Wild and Joker Poker Have High Yields

Two casino games that you will find in the Video Poker family are Deuces Wild and Joker Poker. They are usually found in Bally’s Game King machines in addition to the Jacks or better Video Poker game family.

If played with the correct strategy, the yield is greater than 98% for both games, so the advantage for the casino is less than 2%.

All winning hands are doubled for every credit bet, except the natural one. Royal flush that pays 4,000 credits with a maximum of five credits wagered. Therefore, it is wise to bet the maximum number of credits whenever you play any version of Video Poker.

Here are the details for both games:

Deuces Wild

The four Deuces (two) are wild, which means that you can substitute the deuce to complete any winning hand. For example, if you have two aces and two twos in your hand, you have four aces. different to Jacks or better where a pair of jacks gives you a draw, the smallest winning hand in deuces it’s threesome. The pay tables may vary between casinos. A common paytable listed below with the maximum credits bet has a yield of approximately 98.7%, leaving the house edge at 1.3%:

3 of a kind – 5

Straight – 10

Flush – 15

Full House – 20

Four of a kind – 20

Straight Flush – 45

Five of a kind -75

Wild Royal Flush – 125

Four Deuces – 1000

Natural Royal Flush – 4000

Simple strategy

Keep any completed winning hand initially dealt unless it has more than 2 deuces, or is one card from a straight flush or more. You should always keep one or more deuces initially distributed.

Joker Poker

Tea Joker Poker The deck contains 53 cards, including one. Jester, which wild. You can substitute for the joker to complete any winning hand. For example, if you have three aces and a wild card in your hand, you have four aces. Unlike Jacks or Better, where a pair of Jacks gives you a draw, the smallest winning hand in this game is a pair of Kings. Pay tables may vary between casinos.

The common pay table listed below with the maximum credits bet has a yield of approximately 98.6%, leaving the house edge at 1.4%:

Pair of Kings or Better – 5

Two pairs – 5

Threesome – 10

Straight – 15

Flush – 25

Full House – 35

Four of a kind – 90

Straight Flush – 250

Royal Flush with Joker – 500

Five of a kind – 1000

Natural Royal Flush – 4000

Simple strategy

Keep any winning hand initially completed with or without the wild.

Hold a natural Four of a Kind and discard the fifth card in hopes of receiving the joker to complete a Five of a Kind for a much higher payout.

Keep three or four cards dealt to Royal, Straight Flush, Flush or Straight.

Good luck!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *